Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Together, Anything is Possible



By Emily, a participant from Lynden, WA

An impactful part of the experience for me was crossing the glacier; it was also my favorite part of the trip.  The day we crossed the glacier was such a beautiful day. To cross the glacier we had to work together as a team and help each other out.  Those who were feeling confident about crossing the glacier had to pick up those who were feeling a bit more scared.  On top of a mountain the sun was beating down on with nothing but snow around! Throughout the Beyond trip, God taught me that I basically can do anything! If I can climb a mountain and go through all that, not shower and eat out of the same cup for a whole week, there is nothing I cannot do.  That trip was physically hard and I did it, I feel like I can do anything! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

No comments: