Thursday, February 4, 2010

A few quotes from 2009 Beyond Participants

“Every trip gets better and better.  I want to tell more people about it because there is so much potential and so many people need this ministry.”
-Deon Human, Trip Leader from Powell River, BC, Canada

“The life stories were great!  They made us think more of our lives and how God is included.”
-Karl Williams, Trip Leader from Forney, Texas

“The most valuable thing I learned this week is that I am beautiful and people really do care.”
-Camper from Mesquite, Texas

“The trip was a time for us to connect deeper than we could with all the distractions of the outside would.  It gave us a time to truly reflect and learn about God; it helped us learn to work as a team.”
-Brittney Kroon, Trip Leader from Wasilla, AK

“I see God in a bigger way after this trip!  He says the mountains are good—but we are very good!  I have a bigger perspective of God.”
-Monica Zylstra, Trip Leader from Lynden, WA

“I feel like I’ve come closer to God over the past week.  I’ve realized his love for us and also the changes I need to make in my life in order to better serve him.”
-Camper from Raleigh NC

“This trip brought me a million times closer to Jesus; before, I never truly understood or cared about a relationship with him.  God is an everlasting constant in my life and he will always be there for me.”
-Camper from Donsman, WI

No comments: